On Saturday evening, September 12, cap off your conference experience in style and join our generous sponsor Build Smart, Passive House Alliance Chicago and PHIUS for a splendid evening on Chicago’s waterways!
- We’ll board Chicago’s Classic Lady from Riverside Gardens, Michigan Avenue and Wacker Drive (Southeast corner of the Michigan Avenue Bridge)–it’s only steps from the conference hotel. (See map below)
- Boarding begins at 6:45 pm.
- A docent from the renowned Chicago Architecture Foundation will join us on the top deck to lead a twilight tour of Chicago’s downtown riverfront architecture, including information on 50+ buildings.
- We’ll then head out to Lake Michigan to take in Chicago’s magnificent skyline from the water.
- The three-hour cruise (yes, that’s right Gilligan) includes open bar (beer, wine, well drinks), light snacks, and music.
- $75 if purchased in advance (by September 8)
- $100 if purchased on location: September 9-12 (space is limited)
That’s a screaming deal, thanks to the good folks at Build Smart!
Click map for detailed directions via the boating company.