hyatt regency chicago
151 East Wacker Drive — West Tower
Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60601
- Map & Driving Directions via Hyatt Regency Chicago Hotel website — We recommend alternate transportation methods, as parking in downtown Chicago can be very pricey. Here’s a list of parking in the vicinity of the Hyatt.
- Shuttles are available from both O’Hare airport & Midway airport. Book in advance here.
- Public Transit options:
- O’Hare Airport: Train pick-up below baggage claim area (follow signs to CTA). Take Blue Line “L-Train” to Clark/Lake stop (approx. 7 blocks from hotel). Walk East on Lake to Stetson St, turn left Stetson St and walk 1 block to the hotel. Note: This method is not recommended if guest has more than 1 bag, as there are numerous escalators and turnstiles. Guest can take a cab or walk from Clark/Lake stop.
- Midway Airport: From the airport take the CTA Orange Line to the State and Lake Street stop. Walk 1 block north to Wacker. Take a right on Wacker and the hotel is approximately 3 blocks.
- Amtrak: From Union Station take CTA Bus #151 to Michigan & South Water or a 5 minute taxi.
- Greyhound Terminal: 10 minutes by taxi.